While walking on the lot, please remember that there is a great deal of vehicle traffic: bicycles, golf carts, cars, trucks, production vehicles, forklifts, condors, scissor lifts, etc.
- Obey all traffic rules and signs.
- Always look left and right before crossing a street
- Use sidewalks and walkways whenever possible.
- If no sidewalk or walkway is available, walk as far to the left as possible, facing oncoming traffic.
- DO NOT WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE.
- Yield right of way to vechicles when necessary for safe passage.