PEDA-LIFT AND STACKER
- The load capacity of your unit is shown on a metal tag attached
to the truck. It is based
on the Load center also shown on the tag.
- Do not use your unit for loads exceeding the size of the platform
- NEVER MOVE THE UNIT UNLESS THE LOAD IS IN THE FULLY LOWERED
- Do not leave unit unattended with load in a raised position.
Lite-Lifts, Peda-Lifts and Stackers are intended for movement
of loads and lifting of loads to work position, not for positioning
of loads in a raised position for an extended period of time.
Units are supplied with wheel or floor locks: be sure
that lock is fully engaged before loading or unloading.
Practice extreme caution when loading objects onto
platforms or forks when they are in a raised position.
- Never depress the pedal to lower a loaded platform or forks
without first applying foot pressure slowly to release pedal
to properly determine and control downward speed.
alter the unit in any way, as this may make it unsafe to use.