BAR CODE MACHINE (Mobile Air Cart)
- Use the bar code machine only if you have been trained and authorized
to do so.
- Never attempt to override the safety
features of the machine by using your chin or other body parts
to activate the press. If
you need help with a particular garment, ask for it.
- The metal surrounding the padded
work surface is VERY HOT. Use
extreme caution to avoid burning yourself.
- Never attempt to repair or service
the machine. If there
is a problem with the machine, tell your supervisor and a qualified
technician will be called.
- Check to see that the machine is
positioned so that its electrical cord does not present a tripping
- Always turn off the machine when it is not being used.